Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Snapshot: Cute outfit! edition

This is part of PAIL's Monday Snapshot feature!  Go check out more, and learn about Kristen's really cool blog Buck Up, Buttercup here!

I pretty much have a "no photos" policy in the name of maintaining anonymity, however I feel that pictures of clothes or food or people without identifying things in them are fair game.

Here's a picture of what will be Little Monster's "coming home" outfit from the hospital because it's that rad.  I've avoided buying baby stuff because I keep thinking it will jinx things, but at the same time, well, our budget just isn't such that we can wait to buy everything once we have a baby in our arms.  So it's time.  Time to buy a single totally new outfit for child 2 so nobody can say it was all hand-me-downs.  Time to buy some maternity clothes so I can wear something that fits besides a single skirt and 2 shirts.  Time to stop being quite so scared.

Behold, the most excellent future baby outfit ever, according to me.


That's right.  Mommy's little monster.  Bwah ha ha ha! With little monster hat and those cuffs that fold over like mittens!  Swoon!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it. I saw a bib with "Mommy's Little Monster" on it on out shopping and thought of you. Hope that isn't super creepy! :)

    And you have reminded me that I should probably get on this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!!! Too cute! :)
    And thanks for the shout-out today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-DOR-ABLE!!! I love the hat...totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete