Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge Update

Progress, not perfection!

Since Danielle is updating (and I have no sense of when I set my summer reading goal), here's my update too.

At this point, I've almost finished "reading" Timeline, I'm somewhere in the first 100 pages of Alcoholics Anonymous, and I'm loafing about getting ready to read some more.  I do plan to be sure my reading list books get packed last so I can read until the very end. 

I did finish reading The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman and it was awesome.  I'm a big sucker for anthropology-type books and the most interesting part of this story is what it's like to live and work on the Navajo reservation in Arizona/New Mexico.

I am adding to my list of things I want to read, though, so suggestions welcome.

In the meantime, PANIC! We're moving and soon! Yipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment