Friday, August 3, 2012

Just because I thought you'd like to know

I am now wearing the maternity shirt, and it's very comfy.  I may wear it forever, or buy several that are just like it.  The sleeves are all wrong but with a sweater (yay it's almost sweater season!) or white coat at work it will be perfect.

So I have every intention of resisting paranoia, but jeez.  I am so nervous about this whole thing.  When do you tell people you're pregnant?  Do we wait until after the usual miscarriage line, or not wait because who knows anyway, or what?

1 comment:

  1. We told immediate family asap (my husband and I are both super close with our parents and siblings), and we told close friends after the 1st u/s at 6w4d. I figured if we had a m/c, I'd want those ppl to support me, so why not tell them about the joy. Everyone else we let figure out after the 1st trimester.

    ReplyDelete