Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh how time flies

Today Little Monster had her first solid food and got her first bloody lip face-planting after attempting to sit up. It's pretty amazing. Tomorrow I will get that proper post on all her development written because it is long past time. She's almost 6 months old. Sheesh!

I also realized today just how soon school starts again and that I'll be out of town for a week in October. That's just over 2 months away. I have 60 bags of milk left to freeze for that trip... So my time slacking off at pumping is over. Alas. I have the draft of a post on pumping written and I'll get that together sometime soon too. Nobody seems to want to talk about it but at the same time it is important. 

And now, I should get some sleep. I pondered a post commemorating that this little blog is now over 200 posts, but... I think I'll use what's left of my summer to take naps, go on long walks, and figure out what happens next with our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's almost 6 months already. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long! And as for the pumping post, I'm very interested. As someone who was an exclusive pumper for my daughter and hopes to pump and nurse this time around, I'd be very interested in how things have gone for you!!

    ReplyDelete