Here's some questions that were posed, and I figured I'd start with answering them and we'll see how this goes.
- Since traveling the ALI journey have you found yourself “obsessing” over all things babies?
- Do you find yourself researching all things child-related, from toys, to food choices, to child-raising methodologies?
- What choices have you made, or not made, as a result of your ALI journey?
- Do you obsess over your child’s health, development, socialization, etc?
- Do you obsess over adding to your family?
On the bloggy front, I started reading pregnancy/baby blogs when we decided we were ready for kid 2, then I stopped for a few months after loss 1, then got even more obsessed after that break, then stopped reading again when we got to loss 2 (I was SO MAD), and then after loss 3, I shifted what blogs I read but I didn't stop for any length of time at all. I hadn't expected this at all, but I felt supported in the blogosphere in a way that I wasn't IRL (because I was hiding and being anti-social and spent hours crying in my car, hiding even from myself sometimes just how much I hurt). Between 2 and 3 (so...2011) I started reading various infertility blogs and it was largely like coming home. It was a good break from strictly baby obsessing to venture into obsessing about baby-making instead...